101 Skills You Need to Survive in the Woods: The Most Effective Wilderness Know-How on Fire-Making

101 Skills You Need to Survive in the Woods: The Most Effective Wilderness Know-How on Fire-Making

B. inggris ion. 10. Donny "Hi, Jeremy. How do you do?" "Hello, Donny. How do you do?" "It's nice to meet you." Jeremy: Donny Jeremy a. b. Nice to meet you, too. I'm glad you like me. C Yes, that's right. d. Am I really nice? 11. Angel Agnes WAN 11 a. b. "How are you doing, Agnes?" "..., thank you." I'm glad to meet you. That's alright c I'm very well d. Nice to meet you 12. Rono "I apologize for my mistake." Am
i​

ion. 10. Donny "Hi, Jeremy. How do you do?" "Hello, Donny. How do you do?" "It's nice to meet you." Jeremy: Donny Jeremy a. b. Nice to meet you, too. I'm glad you like me. C Yes, that's right. d. Am I really nice? 11. Angel Agnes WAN 11 a. b. "How are you doing, Agnes?" "..., thank you." I'm glad to meet you. That's alright c I'm very well d. Nice to meet you 12. Rono "I apologize for my mistake." Am
i​

Jawaban:

I'm fine ,thank you

Penjelasan:

smg membantu,jdikan jwbn tercerdas ya Good luck and have a nice day

[answer.2.content]